NESGamepro.com - Paint Grid
This fun little tool will let you "paint" on a grid of varying sizes with little shapes of various colors. You can then permanently save your creation as a PNG or JPEG image. You can even plug that image back in (below) and re-edit it later!
Edit a saved painting
Back to Home
- WebTV users should probably power off then on again to make sure you come here with a clear cache.
- I recommend using the PNG format for two reasons:
- Sometimes the JPEG format returns slightly blurry results.
- PNG file size is usually between 20 and 50 percent smaller than JPEG.
- Paint Grid images must be in PNG or JPEG format or you will not be able to edit them.
- When you are done using the Paint Grid, please press the End Session button if possible so more people can use the tool.